This is a continually updated list of tools and apps the ARCH team uses and recommends.
A few of these links are associated with affiliate programs, but all products/services are highly recommended. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding these products before purchasing them. We’d be happy to help you decide whether or not they are right for your business. Guaranteed!
Productivity & Management
- Workflowy A fantastic tool to create lists and break them down.
- Slack The newest, coolest and SMARTest way to communicate with a team.
- Asana Our favorite team project management system. Great for organizing team projects and breaking projects down into small tasks.
- Harvest App An invoice, time-tracking, estimates tool.
- Google Docs The ARCH team couldn’t live without Google Docs. The easiest way to share information/content/questionnaires with clients.
- Adobe Photoshop For $10/mth you can professionally edit your photos
- Adobe Illustrator For $10/mth you can professionally create graphics, vectors and other graphic design elements
- Canva A free or paid online web or print design service
- Lynda Training Premium instructional videos that pertain to everything from web design to social marketing to Photoshop. Excellent quality and very affordable! Think link gives you 7 days of FREE access. Believe us, you’ll be hooked!
Premium Free Stock Photos
- WordPress It will always be WordPress the ARCH team. Nothing else compares.
- StudioPress Themes for WordPress The best, premium WordPress themes built on the Genesis framework.
- Bluehost The cheapest, easiest hosting company.
- GoDaddy Another excellent and inexpensive hosting company.
- Wishlist An amazing tool to turn your website into a membership site
- BundlePost Our favorite content aggregator for Twitter
- Hootsuite Pro A necessity for bundle uploads from BP and great layout for Twitter feeds
- PostPlanner An amazing tool for Facebook scheduling and discovering viral content
- Sprout Social An incredible social media management tool that makes managing multiple accounts or one account with multiple users, a breeze – great analytics
- Google Alerts A fantastic way to stay up to date on brand mentions
- Mention A top tool to monitor your brand online
- Shortstack Our preferred app for FB/Pinterest/Instagram contests and FB app-building
- Crowdfire Fantastic Twitter/Instagram growing tool
- Skitch The most easy, simply, fantastic way to turn screenshots in examples for blogs, etc.